January Marine Safety SA Newsletter
25 January 2022
Our January Marine Safety SA Newsletter is available here.
With many people taking the opportunity of a mid-week Australia Day public holiday to have an extended long weekend, our coastal and river waters will be flat out. Please stay safe on the water during this busy time Other stories include:
- Marine Safety Officers helping to keep our waters safe
- Life saving lifejackets
- Murray River etiquette - Personal Water Craft (PWC)
- Lifejacket fit is important
- Lifejacket requirements for larger boats
- Old Rapid Bay jetty partial collapse - please keep clear
- Slow down on the river
- Alcohol and drugs don't mix with boating
- Wave energy generator top removed
Stay up to date with the latest boating safety information. Don't miss out on future editions by subscribing here.